Sunday, September 28, 2008

Read for ur safety....*ESPECIALLY FOR LADIES*

ZZZZZ....getting bored of revising econs....so here comes to the blog and have a post about some safety thingy....was actually received an email today stated that one incident happened in Mid Valley....a lady ....she send this alert out to everyone in the hope that no any victim will kena la from this insane bad guys...or rapist.....so heres what the lady said....

Dear All,
I am sending this out to alert everybody regarding this incident that happened to me last Saturday when I was in Mid Valley. Just beware, it happened to me & might happen to you or your family members as well...

I was in Mid Valley making my way to Coffee Bean to meet my friend there. There was this Indian guy, aged around 30, well dressed & looked decent, coming my way right in front of Body Shop & greeted me, 'Hai, Miss , you look happy but recently you have been working too hard... Probably you should stop pushing yourself too much & relax a bit..'

Usually, I will brush him off thinking that he is 'chi sin' - crazy. But that day, unusually, I stopped & listened to him,allowing him to continue with his lines for about a minute. Somehow or rather, fortunately I suddenly felt that something was not right & immediately turned back & moved away from the spot.

When I had made my may to Coffee Bean, after sitting down for a few minutes, I felt very dizzy & sleepy. It took me about half an hour to recover while sitting there. Then, I recalled this Indian guy had a strong fragrant smell while he was talking to me. I do not know how he did it but I was nearly trapped.

Something similar happened to one of my friends in KLIA before but I never
expected it to happen in a busy place like Mid Valley. Maybe our mothers are right,

do not talk to strangers but they forget to tell us, NOT TO EVEN LISTEN TO STRANGERS..

Please circulate this to all your friends and loved ones to alert them of this.

With regards,
Sandra Phan


So credit to this lady as her willingness to share her case with everyone...so yea...girls out there...beware of strangers and always stay alert....
regards,
ERIC TEH


PEACE =)

No comments: