Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So Random

Was yum cha with Jyh Loong just now...he told me that yday he saw a chix who drove a white celica....and he told me the chix was really damn damn hot and sexy....and yea...she gave him a high class impression obviously ...so when heard the description on how the chix looks like...this got my imagination about this HOT CHIX described from Loong will be looks like this girl in this picture below
MAGGIE Q...she is gorgeous...sexy...hot..and that is this girl first come to my mind i when Jyh Loong told me describe the hot chix that he saw yesterday... so yea.....somehow im lame for blogging bout this...anyways...at least im doing something good by sharing hot chix picsss with u guys .....i guesss??? hehe ....k....stop my lame nessss.....ciao....

No comments: