Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New Sem

Well...its another day and college days start again...its like a restart of the college and gosh...i know this sem will gona be totally diferent as the other sem especially last sem...because last sem was an awesome one for me....and after the first week of this new sem...found out that my economics can do well but for data is abit hard because of the new teacher and maybe her teaching might not suits me...so its hard...but will try my best on that ... Haiz...days without f***erhai are so bored...breaktime now is like me ...alex and u tiong oni...three of us break still consider ok la...but compare to last sem...whole gang break together was a better one ...sigh...hmm...should make a planning for my future dy....coz my life now seems to turn to a mess....nowadays friends all talking bout how to earn money...hmm..should think of that perhaps.....and also do well in this study and enter a good uni...hehe...well..ntg much to write...hope this sem will end soon and i end this sem wit a good result.... lol.... : )

No comments: