Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hann Lun- All the best to u in Melbourne

So as the title stated...one of my best friend...Tan Hann-Lun...went to Melbourne yesterday night to further on his studies....well....was kinda shocked when the first time heard he is going to Melbourne for studies..really unexpected...its a sudden plan by his dad...according to Hann....haha...remember few weeks ago..when me..Hann..n other ppl send Kong Hao off to Melbourne....i remember Hann told Kong Hao to come back here to Mas soon....but few weeks later...he is the next one to leave...sigh..."bro....now my turn to tell u..get back ere soon k?And dont forget to pull kong hao along back to here...me n the rest of the gang miss u n him so much wei..." i stillremeber during the time when sending kong hao off to aussie.... my tears almost drop out but still i manage to control my emotion....but this time...my tears drop....sigh....while tears slowly rolling down from my eyes...my mind kept playing those flashback that last time how i got to know Hann...how we start getting close...how we hang out with the rest ....so much fun we had during the past time....like Tioman trip...clubing..hartamas...yum cha...and more...kays..shall stop here...and bro...

....in here i wish u all the best in ur studies...and stay healthy always...glad to reciv a sms from u today and know tht u reached there safely ..CB BRO...u take good care man....sigh...will miss u n kong hao badly over here...miss the moment hanging out wit u guys...

No comments: