Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Daddy

So heres a shoutout wish to daddy from me....Happy bIrTHday to u thou i had wished u today....stay healthy always and may all ur wishes come true....So we had an earlier celebration during last saturday and the celebration just among my family and bebee....thx for coming....*loves*.....anyway....its a simple dinner prepared by my mum....full with commentssss on the food from DADDY to MUMMY.... " dad,ure so mean...mummy had put so many effort on this dinner wei" and lastly the birthday cake which called Marble Cheese cake which also baked by my mum*impressive* and that cake got a thumbs up from everyone of us...so yea...perhaps a little consolation to my mummy after got plenty of negative comment on her dinner from daddy...LMAO....anyways.... once again...happy birthday DAD = )

No comments: