Sunday, September 26, 2010

recent updates

Been quite busy these few weeks, assignmentss, tests even thou its saturday...WTF.... and somehow its a relief now as i have one week mid term break and here comes my relaxation time .... am looking forward for this coming up game

yes..it is FIFA 2011 .... no doubt it is my recent addiction .... and some other games like smack down vs raw 2011 ....nba 2k11 ... and need for speed.... and what impressed me during last thursday movie with Yee Hui was this


i would say that he inspired me to sign up for gym soon.... LOL .... alright...guess thats all about my recent updates...oh ya...VU prom night... overall it was like other Uni prom... performancesss and also prom king and prom queen... a little imperfect as Shean isnt the prom king which he should and he deserve that... =) shall let the pictures do the talking.... and have a good day ahead people ....

No comments: