Thursday, August 2, 2007

MEMoRIes

Today finish class as usual...10.30 and go breakfast with Hann Shaun,Alex,Yu Tiong,and Karyan(sorry if the name spelling is wrong) . After eat all went for foos...and after that went home....but end up no keys enter to hse and got to go to saloon for the keys from mummy .....as she was having her hair cut over there...so instead of getting home after got the key...went to sme hawker center hav my lunch alone...well...loneliness starts again i guess...hehe...and after lunch...strait go home...and after bath...i had a very long nap...and got a dream on it....dream that reflects all those past memories i had before in my life...sigh...now think of it...all these memories are like just happen in one day...Yesterday yum cha wit Jae Lee,Jessica,Kong Hao,Alex,Yu Tiong and Hao's gf .....although chatting with them happily....but once i quiet and those memories or i shud say nice n sweet memories... appears in my mind once again...sigh...n this got me lying on the table untill Jae stared at me...and asked me....some ques which i had forgotten..and only i starts to stay chatting with them the whole night...Well...its all bout memories...bad and good memories.....how i wish all the good and sweet memories will happen everyday in my life till the end of my life....

No comments: