Monday, June 4, 2007

EXAM + WISH + MISSES

Sigh...exam starts at 9 am in the morning later...gosh....getting nervous...just an OLC4O exam...but still scare..haha...coz i stil ned 13 marks to pass...i just need a pass...im glad if i pass...coz this doesnt matter at all in my gred...so pass will do fine... : ) ....

Sigh...miss her alot....misses her alot....MISSES HER ALOT.......!!!!!!!!!gettINg crazy d!!!!misses her smile....misses her voice....missses her laughter...misses the time spending with her...simply misses her EVERYTHING!!!!...may god bless me to be in a successful way....i do wish for this as this is one of my biggest wish in my life...i guess..hehe....hop3 my wish will comes true...!!!! i promise i will apreciate....i really meant it...aprreciate it for the entire of my life...!!! : )

arghh....getting tired and confusing...hmm...perhaps sleep can helps me to get better...zzzzzzz : )

No comments: