Saturday, June 16, 2007

Problems and hope my wish comes true...

Sometimes life ain't as easy as we think ,and for me ,my life is really tough though i can consider as very very lucky compare to alot of people . Perhaps i'm dumb or even sux in how to take care of myself in my life and causes plenty of sadness for myself and eveytime there are always friends...yea ..friends or shud say my heng teizzz.....support me ...chill me out....and even encourage me or try to make me happy . Hmmm,sounds like i am a guy who pamper people huh?? But too bad i am not , i don't wish my friends to face the problems with me but everytime they just got involve with me and help me to find a best solution . Sigh ...friends really play a very important part in my life . They roxx...i might don't have any idea how to describe them but they simply too important in my life . Thanks alot friends ....if one day i am rich , i will take this opportunity to thanks every single one of you who had help me .

Well,recently after prom these few days weren't a very nice day for me ....First , i got no idea how she think ,seriously i really confuse on how she think and i always hope she will thinks stuff that benefit me . hAIH...maybe she really thinking what i wish her to think ..is just that i am thinking too much ...yea....TOO MUCH OF NEGATIVE THINKING...that's what my friends always told me .... so basically i hope my first and very important wish will get fullfill as soon as possible and hope god bless me ^^ .

Come to second problem , hmmm.....recently stomach wasn't feeling nice at all . sOMetimes my stomach will just get pain without any reason that i able to find out and sometime just a small pain . I got this pain since i was young , and last time was worse ,i can pain till i can't even walk .Remember once i got this stomach pain in primary school and i was suffering this pain in my class and my teacher helped me to called my mum , and end up my mum have to carry me from the fourth floor of the building all the way to the car and fetch me to clinic . And what my mum did really touched me and yea i know ...this is what mum should do to take care their child but she just simply sacrifices alot for me and the family .Hmmm,back to my sickness...so recently i just got this pain and yesterday i got this sotmach pain again but just a minor one and i still able to make it to Asia Cafe to give Kai Xiang a suprise birthday celebration 12 in the morning and glad that he was happy . Anyway i really got no any idea why my stomach will get pain and i think this kinda sickness is odd and hmm....i don't know wether should i tell my parents as i don't want them to worry bout me .

Come to another errmmmmm....not consider as a problem actually but is an opportunity as yesterday my parents suddenly assked me wanted to go FINLAND study and work part time in the same time anot . They said my paid over there will be RM 10 K per month as an employee under my relatives who worked over there . Hmm...this is a good opportunity for me as i can still able to study and in the same time earn RM10 K per month . But guess what ,i really don't wish to leave here and go oversea because of many things . Want me to list out? Hmmm...i don't want to leave cause i don't want to leave my parents and my siblings ..i can't get use to it to my life without them . I don't want to leave cause of my friends ,they simply too important to me in my life and its hard for me to leave them . Last but not least , i don't want to leave cause of her ...i really feel hard to leave here cause of her .....family....friends .....!!!!

Hmm...sometimes i really got lots of problem till i got to hide inside my room and think of how to solve all these problems and sometimes my tear just will drop as i always got a thinking what if i leave this world earlier than my family ,my friends and her ??? What will they feel i wonder .... ?? Really confuse with my life sometimes , can be happy and also sad . Sigh...sometimes i don't even dare to face it but i know these problems still here and hmm...hope i can solve problems as soon as possible by myself . And really hope my wish willl come true ...seriously i hope this wish will come true and i will be damn happy with my life because this wish really important to me . : ) god bless




~THE END ~ : l

No comments: