Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Icpu Prom and my night in golden palace hotel : )

ICPU PROM IN GOLDEN PALACE HOTEL


Basically this ICPU Prom was a boring one...(no offence) prom that day...morning...was preapring my self for prom by choosing some formal wear clothes....after have some trouble of searching my ticket...i went to pyramid to buy something for prom date..and met kong hao and his gf in secret recipe to have some meal . And gosh...sambil makan sambil folding stars for my prom date again...hehe...(prom date = someone special to me)after paid...i went to mph planing to buy a paper...and met this guy who is my ex current bf...n i wanted to say hi to him..by confront him and try to shake hand n ask him isit my ex current bf...he said"Ya,and hey...wats ur prob ?"


i was wtf...this guy was rude to me wei....haha..nvm...and he said i dstrb his gf all the while..i was stunt...and i was pissed and tellin him that i didnt contact his gf for quite sometime d...and wat the hell he tellin that im dstrbin her...and his another fren scolded me better not to use too much rude words...and gosh...these two guys really give me a samseng impression and haha...fine lo..u angry ur prob la...u frust oni ma..not me oso..im happy then can d...but if touch me...then we shall see wat will hapen..and at last i able to solve things out by telling him properly and we still able to shake hand..but starting i really dont like his attitude...well....forget bout it..i dont want this kinda thgs spoilt my day !!!haha...happy goes lucky though...





so after got the Satria Neo...me and kong hao were rushing in the preparation to prom....especially me...bought flower for my prom date had taken half n hour of my time...and my time set to runs off...so i just have a bath and simply make a hairstyle and went to fetch my date...she was well prepared and waited for me...and gosh...i was stunt by her prettiness and she was gorgeous..well...now i started to think that i am the lucky guy huh??? Got such a pretty girl as my partner wasn't easy ...hehe....and so we started our journey from ss15 and pity Kong Hao for fetching his friends mother,friends ,and his gf..which these three person suddenly wanted to come for this prom and this cause Kong Hao got to drive instead of sitting Alex car .Sigh...so i was driving slow since Alex,Vernon and Kong Hao were going slow until we reached the highway. Alex called me and asked me why i so slow and said we are late,so i said i will speed once i am allowed to .So i told my prom date , that i wanted to drive slow coz im fetchin her but Alex asked me to go fast . She said its ok i go fast .haha..and there i go...once she said its ok...i just speed it up by using the right lane to overtake alex ,vernon and kong hao ....and soon they were far from behind and left unseen . Till i passed a tol and saw them ...unfortunately i used a different way as alex and vernon as Alex was giving a wrong direction to me. So i go all the way my own and thanks to my date giving me confident and soon i able to find the way to the golden palace hotel .





In the hotel,me and my date were walking slowly and the hotel was a total high class hotel . So we went in to the ballroom and gosh ,the stage was small and the food were sux . After watched few performance of the prom , me and my date went out of the ballroom and have a walk around the hotel , and soon both of us found a place which seems to be romantic by its environment and the songs that plays over there . So we decided to have a sit in the romantic place and we ordered two glasses of white wine and some biscuit . We were spending the whole night chatting over there and had some wine and eat . I even dedicate a song called "Right here waiting " for my date . Well,time passed by fast and after some pictures with friends and my date . Me and my date left the hotel , and before we start to leave , i gave her a dog softtoy ,a boxes of stars made by me and there is a chocolate inside ,and lastly 11 roses for her . So we left the place and brought my date to have some eat in sunway ,coz of afraid she might get hungry when she got home . So , after eat , i sent her home and i went to sunway again to search for my friends .





Soon me,alex,kong hao,fatt,yu tiong,and vernon went to mc d and have some drinks . Haha,we were like sharing the drinks and making noise over there when there are few students revising their homework . We did make lots of joke and fun especially with vernon ,this guy was funny and he is a joker . After some chilll in mc d,we went home and i stayed overnight in Kong Hao house . Basically this is a very unforgettable night to me ,especially the time i spent with my date in the hotel . Was very fun and sweet when with her and i enjoyed the moment alot !!!


Finally ,i wanted to take this chance by telling my date something that had kept in my heart for quite some times ......


I wanted to tell my date : "Girl ,you really meant alot to my life . My heart is totally melted by ur charming ,ur smile,ur everything .And i really want to be with you and never leave you ,hope you trust me !!! "

~the End~

No comments: