Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pictures ...pictures !!!

In this blog im gona post some of the pictures that u guys had missed ..hehe...pictures of me and my friends and some nice pictures ^^ well....enjoy ^^
Alex,me,Xiang and Kong Hao during my birthday

We were sobbing to leave the class : )
Four wanted of OS class
Tiong ,Alex,Vernon and me...zzzz
After prom ,chilling in MC D: )
Me and Jia : )
Me and Nicole :)
Mervin and me ... : )
Seems like we wana whack this girl up? lol....
Kopitiam manager and me :)
Three of us had been knew each other more than 10 years :)

Han Tsing and me ...my lovely and pretty prom date :)
So these are some nice pictures and there are some as i very lazy to upload d...hehe...and i guess all these are enough to let your enjoy ..i guess?hehe...anyway , really enjoy the moment with every of my friends....they roxx my life ...without them ...i afraid my life will be miserable ^^ finally hope your enjoy the pictures !!! : )










No comments: