Friday, June 1, 2007

Picture this time!!!

Me and Han Tsing....gosh...love this picture alot : )
fuCkerhai 5 member ...yeng...lolxxx

Pretty Miss Valberg and Me.... : )

Me and Winnie : )

FuckeRHai with ms TriNa

me And JoRdan : )

mE and JaCky : )

Fuckerhai with another fans (Nicole) lolx...see how happy she is : )

tHE tHRee members of FuckerHai took pic with their fans (Pui San)


Lol....so basically these are some nice pictures of me and my friends !!! haha....and i found out they just looks great...reli photogenic..haha...sorry peeps for taking picture with me as i think i spoilt the pic alot...haha... gosh....i miss all of them..miss those fun moment with them throughout the whole semester !!!


So basically these are some picture of me and my friends in taylor college.....hehe....actually there are more pictures...but yet again...im lazy...so i will just stop here ...and continue with the picture uploading someday??hehe...i guess so...soon...^^ TO be continue>>









No comments: